ADY 0.00% 1.1¢ admiralty resources nl.

What a constructive comment sparklingale! If you don't think...

1. 152 Posts.
    What a constructive comment sparklingale! If you don't think wanting to get a massive theft brought to justice and laws changed to prevent it happening time and time again (as is commonplace in this country and just considered a normal way of doing business) then I don't know what you would consider doing 'something good for the world'! There are some people who still have those old-fashioned things called morals and who believe in simple right and wrong - you are clearly not one of us. One has to wonder what your driving force is, why would you try to knock back any investigation into this farce of a company? Everyone who has backed this venture from early on (obviously I mean investors not day traders) has lost a great deal of money, why should we not be angry? It's not as though it was lost due to bad luck, rather at best the gross mismanagement of the company or at worst straightforward theft by the directors. Why is PT now basically in hiding? He is so proud of his track record and so happy to try to explain what's happened that he's disappeared completely. His company Panopus is registered where nobody can access any details and he's no doubt sitting on his yacht right now laughing at us all. Glad you think that's ok sparkie.
    Finally, a comment on your psychic abilities - 'these people have nothing' - they are lacking too. You don't know what else we have or who we have given it to for consideration.
    If you find this post hard to understand please ask a grown up to explain it to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $406 36.91K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1100000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.