SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

re: underpriced - gonna finish nice today "And what makes it...

1. 1,205 Posts.
    re: underpriced - gonna finish nice today "And what makes it even better is that we haven't had an announcement to push the SP up!"...........Montec....what was it that we just had yesterday then ?

I think the penny has only just dropped for some following that ann.

sp rises that are sustainable will be based on actual, meaningful anns rather than bs predictions of anns which have unfortunately become the norm recently.

Like other long term holders, I am pleased to see the current upward moves but as yet am not wetting my jocks with excitement until I see some more positive financial news and the long-awaited ann re the CEO appointment.

Some poster recently said that the appoinment of the new CEO might have a small, positive but only short-term effect on the sp.........this may be so, but long term, if the appointee is as market-oriented as was indicated would be recruited, then together with the recent anns, the new Director appointments, FG freed up to drive the strategic direction and anticipated contract signings, then it just becomes a part of a successful multi-pronged advance.

Just an opinion, no predictions, all has to fall into place to work but I remain encouraged.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $3.912K 300.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1368323 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 313023 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.