VCR ventracor limited

Yes Pat, I believe you are right in your observation, there is...

1. 395 Posts.
    Yes Pat, I believe you are right in your observation, there is that tendency to be nice, and perhapse a step in the right direction.

It must be related to a recent "eye-opeing" experience, perhapse even an awakening!!!!

What do you think Pat??

Just to make sure that all accounts are settled, right up to and including tonight....................

cujo stated on 21/5/2007
    Subject = re: dead cat bounce

"The price stays well above 80 cents yet more doom and gloom from the faithless."
    "The price will not go under 80 cents like some of the doomsayers say on here and the SPP will imo be reasonably supported(not by some of the so called holders on here i suspect)"

Vyking stated on 22/5/2007
    Subject = re: eating crow

"Today's price drop (3 cents = 3.5%) is in line with my expectations."
    "I have to say, watching those individuals "eat crow" (to put it very politely), this just too delicious NOT to make a comment on"

Cujo stated on 28/5/2007
    Subject = re: gonna pull a trick

"There will be a lot of people on here soon that will be eating crow....theres no doubt about that."
    =======================

I believe eating crow is an experience that is best related by those who are well versed in the subject.

The same measure should be used for predicting sp movement. It should be done by people who do actually trade and analyse the sp movement.

In any case, talk is cheap. Time and the market will prove the point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.