VCR ventracor limited

I fully agree with you DingoBlue.VCR has no credibility with me...

1. 395 Posts.
    I fully agree with you DingoBlue.

VCR has no credibility with me what so ever.

Up until recently - until the latest SPP to be precise - I thought it's only a metter of time - just until they release some news about the implants for BTT and DT - before the price stablised and instos. start to take interest.

I couldn't see why instos. were not interested to start with (from January 2007) - see my ncomments on subject "Groundhog day" 25/5/07. As it turns out, they must have known (and I am speculating here, since the stock was being dumped every time the sp rose), that additional capital raising is on the horizon.

And now, they are "offering" existing share holders the chance to purchase the additional stock at the same SPP price.

My question is "what's the point". They are not releasing any information. The sp is going backwards. There is no interest from Instos. There is no news of any revenue being raised from EU despite their CE Mark approval. Why bother??

In 2006, I had a catch phrase for their Capital Raising exercise, "Show me the money". ie. show me some evidence that the SP is going forward and revenue is either on the horizon or is actually being generated.

A year down the track, and despite of all the advances, I am still saying the same thing!!!...Until then, it's a trading stock - short and long.

I wouldn't worry about sounding annoyed, I had some days where I sounded and felt just the same.

Enjoyed your posts.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.