GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

your wrong !! GB G is far from DOOMED ..tho i do understand your...

1. 13,783 Posts.
    your wrong !! GB G is far from DOOMED ..tho i do understand your fear .. re financing + name plate issues..

i just spoke to Mr Michael Weir
    Corporate Affairs and Investor Relations Manager
    tel: +61 8 9480 8700

he tells me Ansteel are very reliable with financial support over the last 6 years ..always paying GBG a premium price for shares in GBG and in KML for the financing deals made .
    Ansteel now has 39% of GBG and 48% of KML.

By supporting KML , Ansteel is also looking after its 39% interest in GBG too.

If GBG recovers to 50c 1 day ..then Ansteel benefit there too.

The Chinese Banks, Ansteel and GBG are Partners, working TOGETHER to bring KML to FULL production realization ASAP for all parties concerned.

the GBG board are ALL shareholders and want to see GBG survive and thrive for 30+years production .

GBG is in a BIG project with BIG partners playing with big money.

If we come out of this with 25% of KML, Debt free ,with 2m tons pa net to GBG ..then its still a good position for GBG shareholders.

i think well end up with all in Costs of $80 for 68%fe magnatite when in full Production, giving GBG around $30 net profit per ton , for its 2m tona pa = to $60m NPBT

with a mcap of $100m at 7c ... $60m profit pa in 2015 looks good to me..

so im adding around these levels to average up .. then ill wait another 12 months to see it resolve the issues and recover to 50c = $600m mcap

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.