GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

i agree with TMC19 .. stop picking on us BUYERS and holders of...

1. 13,783 Posts.
    i agree with TMC19 .. stop picking on us BUYERS and holders of GBG !!
    Im not a fool !! i know the investment officer will say all good things and try not to spook me .. but its not the first ceo or investor relations person ive ever spoken to. i expect them to defend the situation they put us all in.. so I ask the hard questions .. Run all the Worst case Scenarios for them to comment on .. and i gauge their responses to see if they are logical, reasonable, honestly delivered with conviction.

my assessment is GBG will survive + thrive ..
    ..as GBG Management and Ansteel has a lot of skin in GBG (Ansteel 39%) so have a strong Vested interest in GBG success

The ones that think clearly ..will give Ansteel some credit for being very supportive of GBG (and its lack of FUNDS) to move the Project forward over the last 6 years.

If not for Ansteel there would be NO GBG either by now.

so lets stop scaring everyone ..if Ansteel Help GBG further with more Loans and take a bigger slice of GBG ,its going to be OK for the next 30 years going forward as a High grade Producer .

Im adding now and will see you all at 15c as my 1st stop ..post a new Financing deal with Ansteel + GBG

good luck :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.