MCR 0.00% $1.39 mincor resources nl

good 4qtr report out, page-6

1. 9,509 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi dolphin,

You hit the nail on its head and yes thanks seneca for that great article in these times of doom and gloom...lol

As iam here i Phuket and checking the markets and see that the nickel price once again is down another 2% or so, its good to see re-inforcement of what we long term holders know.

But after soo many beers I have been thinking for the first time to dispose some of my MCR shares to protect the profits.

Seeing that EL has the courage to jump in at these times to buy more gives me again the confidence that I am not the only bull regarding MCR.

On the beach today I was doing the sums in my head and yu can put them anyway you want , but even with todays nickel price MCR is a very undervalued company that deserves a much higher price.

I remember EL mentioning once that MCR could become our next JBM with an ever growing share price attached to it, looking at where we are going he could well be right imho.

But in the meantime its frustrating to see our profits being erroded by short term Nicke price fluctuations without a firm direction or bottom.

I believe that we all realise that MCR will be one of the fastest re-rated Nickel stocks once the market finds it bottom and demand picks up.

I am also sure that most of the people in the know how do realise that demand will pick up, the question is only how far more will the nickel price fall before this will happen.

Lucky we have a fat dividend to look forward to soon and hopefully by the time the dividend cheque comes in the post we have a share price back to the $5 mark.

As for now I will keep holding onto my MCR shares as the upside is still very much there and will just open another singha to relax......

good luck to all, and please do not mention the nickel price as I am on holiday.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.