Maybe at some point I will have a vaccination against Covid, but...

1. 3,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 275
    Maybe at some point I will have a vaccination against Covid, but it will need to be proven over a period of time first. I doubt it though as I don’t rate it as a dangerous virus. I have had many family overseas with Covid and none of them were impacted any more than what the flu would have. They were not vaccinated and some had underlying health issues.

If the government decides to stop me enjoying certain activities because I don’t have the jab then it will reaffirm my decision to abstain. When government decide not to outlaw cigarettes, alcohol or many other goods that impact health, but force a vaccine on us for a virus that is less of an impact than smoking related diseases etc then you know there is an ulterior motive. Not that I think smoking or alcohol should be outlawed. I believe if free choice.i have no problems stopping a lot of the activities I suggest as I value my health more, and I have researched the impact of these so called vaccines which don’t stop you getting or spreading. I don’t like what I see.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.