Good argument for not getting Political Jab, page-33

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    There are and have been for a long very time, a group of multi billionaires who some refer to as the Globalists. If you don't know about the Globalists, or the Elite as they call themselves, they are individuals who consist of less than 1% of the world's population but hold about half the world's wealth. Having this much money and power, they are able to buy whatever and whoever they want. Some examples are: They finance both major parties of some of the major trading nations and therefore have these heads of state as their puppets. They control major mainstream media outlets. I could give more but space doesn't permit. Suffice to say wherever there is money big enough to attract these psychopathic scumbags, you will find them there.
    The world's population is expanding exponentially and as humans have proven to be poor stewards to earth with them polluting the land, sea, rivers and the air, they want and have wanted for some time, a global world depopulation. Irrespective of this virus escaping from the Wuhan laboratory or it was purposely released or even created elsewhere, this is what they want. It is a means of moving faster to their goal.

These vaccinations are complete different to the many that were created before this. They benefited humanity. This was created to do the opposite.

https://www.ask.com/web?q=fines%20imposed%20on%20giant%20pharmaceutical%20companies&ad=dirN&qo=homepageSearchBox

Have a look at that and ask, would you trust any of them to have their product in your body? If you already have, I suggest you don't have any more.
    I envisage more of these "products" coming onto the market. Especially as the pharmaceutical company can no longer be fined for the death or side effects caused by them.

NOTE: I am not here to argue with anyone. Especially with anyone who says what I said is only "conspiracy theory" or something similar. If you want an argument rather than doing some research then you can argue with someone else.Your research, if you choose to do any, could start with doctors such as Dr. Sherry Tenpenny ("They are well designed killing machines.") or Dr. Vernon Coleman. ("This virus is no worse than the common flu.")
    You could look at this as well:
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/doctors-around-the-world-issue-dire-warning-do-not-get-the-covid-vaccine/

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.