RIL 0.00% 0.4¢ redivium limited

good article in this month's paydirt mag

1. 3,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164

I think the news has to be in the pipeline now re the drilling at Forrestania and a few other things, like other sales from Jigalong.

They had an article on HNR leading up to the nickel conference last week in Perth. "M&A potential for Hannan's". The points I thought were interesting are:

- Damien Hicks "For the first seven years, the model was to grow through pure exploration,""But we are now looking to support that through corporate transactions".
    - Talks about the iron sale to Warwick Resources; the drilling in Forrestania last month and the VTEM helicopter survey to get the "big picture"
    -"The big picture could prove lucrative for Hannan's. Hicks believes Stormbreaker and the associated ground could put the company into the merger and acquisition frame, given its worth can be proven"." The high grades encountered by Western Areas mean Forrestania holds plenty of allure for juniors, but the depths of those grades mean expensive exploration". "What we are looking for is a high grade intersection but really any percentage grade will give us the encouragement to drill deeper."
    - "The best for our shareholders would be to make a high grade nickel sulphide intersection; then the conversations would start"
    - The HNR leases are also important for the Maggie Hays and Emily Ann mines (Norilsk) in finding more nickel to feed the plant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $21.01K 6.332M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 333333 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8189465 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.