ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Good article , just imagine if ICG hit some good targets, page-17

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    Yes I'm an everyday battler also, however, you would agree that there are current holders with more money in it who are part of the top 20 and are still in. They would, presumably, have money to spend on expert due diligence and there is a reason why this has not changed. Yes part 1 phase 1 was not 'motherlode', however, if you were expecting this to hit 5c, 10c or even 20c after first drills then I would have been more skeptical that it was being manipulated rather than going on true value... yes our initial 2c + was based on speculation, hopes and dreams, however, since the initial assays, I don't think it's taken as big of a hit than what it did with initial delays. That to me screams out that there were quite a few on here for a quick pump and dump and had no intentions to wait it out.... I have made the decision to me a LT holder.... I think there are plenty of other stocks out there to play the pump and dump game... in my personal opinion, we are into something and I truly believe we will end up in a takeover! There are too many high end sharks surrounding us to not get gobbled up.... and the SH who have been here for a least 12 months know who the sharks are... it takes 1 announcement... that's the beauty of this stock... it won't require 2 and 3 and 4 announcements to explode..... GLTAH and do your research....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $375 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2316209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.