APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

GC i agree with you on that .. Gold is a sideplay and nothing...

1. 265 Posts.
    GC i agree with you on that .. Gold is a sideplay and nothing more.. Lets look at things rationally and try to focus on what will happen APG in the short term without the.. ann very soon . and sp at X by xmas noise that reverbarates around this thread ..

So for me I se the following

1. small update on gold within the next 6 weeks that will have no impact on SP.

2. sp will track sideways for at least the next 4-6 months as there is nothing substantial to report.

3. large holders with a vested interest will ensure that sp doesnt dip too low but i wouldnt be surprised to see a test of 7c as holders see value elsewhere over the next 4 months and exit with a view to re-enter closer to things unfolding with BHP

4. Early 08 ..Speculative buying in the run up to onesteel and BHP results and the first major upswing in SP.. .

5. The future of APG it laid bare ... in that I mean a sp move to 1c or 50c ...

I have substantially reduced my holding in APG for the short term based on my above assumptions ... I believe in the company and its prospects and will reenter when the time is right....

These are my views but i would be happy to hear an alternative 6 month forecast.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.