AVR 0.89% $17.75 anteris technologies ltd

Good, bad and the ugly., page-2

1. 13,917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Its been made abundantly clear by others that in order for the company (and shareholders - including Star Bright themselves) to have a fighting chance of recovering any value or wealth, they need Star Bright to buy 100% of AI at the previously agreed valuation of $30 million and that $12 million is provided for Admedus' share.  And a trade sale of Infusions to an undisclosed party for a decent price.  

The former is do-able (by virtue of the fact Star Bright cuts its nose to spite its face if it short changes Admedus in any AI-related transaction).  The latter, we have no information to judge if there is any interest.  My day job consumes infusion consumables so my personal view is that infusions is a great recession-proof business, which should be a more profitable business in the hands of a better capitalised company.     

Just flog these surplus businesses off.  Admedus' problem has always been they are conglomerate of three diverse and unrelated businesses without the time, resources or expertise to manage these businesses profitably under the same roof. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.75
Change
-0.160(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $341.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.10 $17.65 $53.47K 2.992K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 285 $17.65

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.75 2141 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.