MMZ 0.00% 0.1¢ mooter media limited

Repayment, i find that you are the most dangerous person in HC....

1. 45 Posts.
    Repayment, i find that you are the most dangerous person in HC. You don't pay respect to this forum at all and keep throwing rubbish. This is a forum for people to make money. Its not a rubbish bin!!!!!

Are you trying to show off by saying "traded OBL twice today" so people should believe in your creditability? I think you are just try to fulfill your needs by putting a black cloud over the head of newbies. Make them sell their share and you could pick up at lower price.

Why i say so? You said you have traded this stock 12 times in the past. By using your method of downramping this stock, so you could purchase it at lower price and sell at higher price. If you have no interest at all with this stock, why you keep coming back to this thread and wasting your time.

I am totally doubt with your creditability. We as a genuine player are working together and helping each other. We analyze it and share our work in the form of charts. We are happy to discuss the positive and negative side about this stock. At the end we let others make their own conclusion whether to hold or to sell.

But you, what do you offer to HC members apart from keep posting repetitive comments? To me, you are just a broken radio that i haven't throw away in the recycle bin. You even say "check with your broker" many2 times. Now i can draw a conclusion that you making decision by listening to your broker.

I wish everyone the best of luck to be in this game. I am settle and have full confident to park my money in MMZ carpark. If i have more money, i will definitely add some more cars in MMZ carpark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.