SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

mrplough, What you say makes sense. There may be some agreement...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    mrplough,

What you say makes sense. There may be some agreement between the REI (Real Estate Institute) and RE/Domain that limits what they can do in this area. All that aside I agree with your sentiment.

To act in a coordinated manner and set up a competing website would probably need to be via REI, however, I don't know how coordinated they are nationally as I understand each state has its own institute, and such a move would need to be a national one.

The window is wide open at the moment to throw a grenade into the ring (i.e. HomeOpen) to stir things up. I do believe that ALA would be abreast of the opportunity open at present, to gain a foothold while the real estate agents are agrieved. The issue for ALA is that they need to get the consumer access (BOTH a website and an app.) tested rigourously first before launch, as any stumble/glitch would likely kill or severely wound the industry acceptance and consumer acceptance of HouseOpen (IMO).

There needs to be a website AND an App.

I like the idea, but I believe ALA would have the jump on any move by real estate agents.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.