GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

good bounce, page-15

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    ok lol so what has changed??

even now you can sell and put your money into another company that goes green.

so why do you still hold? you think the price will go up, thats the only logic i can see. further, you must think the price will go up in % terms more than any other stock on the market, thats why you're still holding this, otherwise you would have redirected your investments by now.

or is there a more logical explanation for it??

people need to understand that this is the stockmarket, particularly the last part of that word, "market". markets are typically dictated by various pressures and emotion plays a large part in that. and as emotion is extremely prone to change, so too is the risk-reward paradigm.

the only constant i have in all of this is the information stemming from news, plans, announcements etc.... broadly speaking, fundamentals. if at the end of the day i still get it wrong, well then i get it wrong, but it will be my fault and my fault alone.

i made the decision to invest, what to invest in and how much to invest. i invest what i can tolerate losing. that is the game we are in. the sooner people realise this, the sooner we get some stability, but alas we are all greedy!

i am not immune to losing money on this stock or any other, but i struggle to feel sympathy for those who lose money that they cannot do without, because they shouldnt be investing that in the first place.

i have nothing against anyone here, and i have no agenda. im merely explaining why i believe worrying about what you could have and should have done is futile. better to learn from it and implement those lessons as soon as you can!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.