AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

good business sense?, page-13

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "(At the time these issues were announced Asciano was trading at $1.83. Both the issue and the massive placements were at the huge discount of $1.10.

Someone holding 10,000 shares worth $18,300 on that day who doesn't or can't take up their shares will lose $5350 at yesterday's $1.295 share price. They will have had 29 per cent wiped off their investment.)"

Beast et all,

And that was the loss calculated for only 10,000 shares. I owned 140,000 of them. And where did my money went to?? To greedy institutional investors and of course our MR, who protected his own interests, at our expense.

Managements in general (not just AIO), are always looking to bring the bacon home for themselves. Not for the small retail shareholders. At times we may get some crumbs that fall off the table.
    And,there are times, if not most of the time, that they even award themselves rewards for giving us losses in return. Alll legal mind you?
    A very good and rewarding scheme, if you could be in it.

If anyone can't see that and support their action by voting for it, they sure are blind and can't see the forest for the trees.

Good luck to all,

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.