AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

Cheers Buddy,I agree with your take re SP. I plan to take up my...

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    Cheers Buddy,

I agree with your take re SP. I plan to take up my rights issue, and I've applied to Commsec for a margin loan for this purpose -assuming it all goes through in time.
    I sent the completed application from Thailand two weeks ago, after phoning to confirm from a Commsec supervisor, that an international witness to my ID would be acceptable.
    Of course, When I arrived back in Brisbane yesterday, they have returned my application saying that it is not acceptable (couldn't email me or call me -that would be too easy!).

Now may be some concern whether or not it will be set up in time. You can imagine that I was rather vociferous in expressing my displeasure.

Some positive news:

1. I sent an email to Terry McCrann agreeing with his articles, and offering my perception that institutions voting to motions that are anticipated to immediately provide themselves with millions of dollars is a clear conflict of interest, and they should recuse themselves from this vote, and also the vote for MR’s special deal. I just received a reply from Mr McCrann, and he agrees fully and has been intending to address this very issue. Keep an eye out for new articles.

2. I lodged a complaint to ASIC regarding this same issue, and requesting that they direct Asciano to ignore votes lodged by institutions with a conflict of interest.

All very interesting.

Let’s continue to be Positive and Proactive. Just never know -fairness may prevail.

Take care.

John S.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.