AIO 0.00% $9.13 asciano limited

good business sense?, page-6

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Sirjohnny,

Good luck with your margin lending. I do not use this facility. I know nothing about it, and I don't like what can happen (after reading several stories from posters). I only play with my own money, so no pressure is on me.

But hey, to each his own. And I have heard of others making good money using that system too. As they say "TO EACH HIS OWN".

As for Terry McCrann I think that you are on a good thing there. Pity there aren't more journos following the same path. Good luck to us all for this.

As for ASIC, well my friend we need all the luck we can get there. Because, you may get a reply telling from the complaint you lodged telling you that they will be looking into it, but, from my many past experiences, that is all you will get. That is unfortunate, but that is also the case. Some of the people there, IMHO, they are as useless and t1t$ on a bull, and a total waste of space, lol.

Are we going to get someone who is really keen in helping us in this case??? God only knows. Time will tell.

One thing is for sure my friend though. I would not like to hold my breath, simply because I do not like to get blue in the face.

Good luck and thanks.

Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.