SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

For those who missed the first post, it was a little like...

1. 664 Posts.
    For those who missed the first post, it was a little like this:

Hi all, i bought SDL at 15c and sold it at 62c, i made heaps of money, i have a broker that says its currently a sell at 50c but i beat him to it already.

Since selling i bought this awesome company CGV - the post then went on to talk about how much money you made on CGV and how you don't get attached to shares.

(I'm paraphrasing ofcorse)

-The post had nothing to do with SDL other than it was a trade you once took part in.

-Most here don't care about your trading style or how awesome you have been at it.

-If you don't to give a sentiment, we welcome your views if they have some reasoning behind them

-You did state dont get attached to shares as you are here to make money... THOUGH, looking at your recent posts, you state that you are "more an investor than a trader" on this post http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1373135&msgid=7751221

-You post wasn't moderated for down ramping as bad as your attempt was, it was moderated for CROSS PROMOTION.

My sentiment towards the gecko is still a LT - Stay away.

Anyway the fact that you're still persisting on this thread without much reasoning to your opinion shows that, and to quote "I must be dealing with amateurs, hot heads and losers."

Goodluck with your trading/investing.

P.s. to quote once more; "I wouldn't be too obsessive about a stock as it could be unhealthy besides this, its unprofessional"
    -Maybe you should look into taking some advice on the above, seems you don't practice what you preach judging by you posts on that other company you tried promoting earlier.

All the best mate,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.