SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

good but uncertain, page-24

1. 1,366 Posts.
    well i personally almost bought a small parcel at 15 cents. Was thinking long and hard about entering SDL at those levels, and felt vindicated i did not after some dramas (plane crashes and what not). Well that proved to be a mistake didn't it?

It's worth noting van eyk (a research house that used to rate managed funds only) essentially rates SDL a BUY at these levels. They have a pretty decent track record since they started covering direct stocks.

This is their process as stated:

"Our direct shares module gives you a concise analysis on each of the ASX 300 companies.Rather than a series of ad hoc buy/hold/sell recommendations, our approach covers the entire S&P/ASX 300. We rank the key financial variables and valuation assessments for every stock on a relative basis for ease of comparison - be they across sectors, style, size or valuation methodology. Rankings are represented by Traffic Light Signals - Green (Top 30%); Orange (Mid 40%); and Red (Bottom 30%)."

SDL is in green right now.

here is a chart of the performance of their top 30% (which changes) over time. Hopefully the chart works.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.