WCU 0.00% 23.5¢ white canyon uranium limited

good buy !!, page-10

1. 4,409 Posts.
    This is not a cross promotion as anyone buys this stock needs their head read lols AXM is a producer Seden, take a look at the chart does anyone want it?

Now I am not canning WCU was a former holder myself and took a spanking. This TSX thing has dragged on for too long, mid feb, late feb, march maybe. As mentioned earlier TSX could be factored in although now that price has fallen may cause a bit of a rise. I contacted the company re the TSX prior to my exit, still no response however not long after a half a sentence in their ann on it.

The problem now lies with those that brought above .25 on high expectations only to find nothing happened, hmmm how do you think those that converted their options are now feeling?

.25 is going to take 1 hell of an ann to get that smashed through I would say. This is not unachievable though; what does concern me is the company now has a wad of money to carry on but do they care about the share traders that got them there?

I remember some time back the Mod of this forum came in holloring and hooting warnings. At the time I thought he was psycho and just trying to down ramp for a position; even got moderated for confronting him/her/it whatever.

Just maybe they new more about this stuff than I thought, I tend to trade by T.A. and at the time the chart was looking hot to trot, however now not so convincing if that .20 breaks game over! It really really bothers me that there was no bounce from this area to .25 area. However .20 is the lowest this can go without breaking support and triggering stops all over the place in my opinion.

Now in saying that the DOW did sort of bounce, however looking pretty week and the world economy looking disastrous. I think this also has taken its toll on WCU, if the financial structure of the world collapses do you still think those Uranium developments will charge ahead? I think you will find many may get cancelled. This is not necessarily going to happen, but do your research with an open mind.

If you are right and bounces back up through that .25 with good market anticipation I maybe back in, I dont mind paying a higher price, guess by being out it is a bit like an insurance policy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.