BLU 5.56% 1.0¢ blue energy limited.

The fundamentals of this company within their market space in my...

1. 375 Posts.
    The fundamentals of this company within their market space in my view still has a lot of legs. I have been a follower of this share for about 9 months - after I saw a presentation by the CEO (who has now resigned). Clearly there are issues that is always the issue of fas growing companies - but none of their acquisitions was THAT big......they have a portfolio of companies servicing the mid market for all areas relating internet and digital based marketing. I forget the names of some of the acquisitions that occured in the US but there were serious multiples that were paid by Google and Yahoo for exactly waht BLU do.

I think at these levels they are ripe for takeover. the underlying market presence they have delivered in a short period of time makes it a worthwhile target itself (IMO). I bought in from 90c upwards and saw it hit $2.40. Luckily I sold before that peak - but unluckily I bought back in on the way down (at $1.20) becasue I believe in the company's positioning.

I think Richard Webb and the CFO were clearly pushed by the insto's who have invested heavily in the company. I think there will be plenty of blood-letting to come - re overhead reduction and a consolidation resulting in a return to profitability and sanity - but it may be too late - if a recession is on course in the US, US companies will look overseas for growth opportunities.

I have traded over the past day (and feeling like a vulture doing it) but believe the fundamental position will return and with it the share price. I hold (but cautiously) and will continue to trade the volatility.

In a word I'm still in and watching with interest any sniffing of a takeover.......

Please DYOR these are just my views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $17.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.507K 153.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2307674 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 498999 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BLU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.