VMT 0.00% 14.0¢ vmoto limited

Good buying 3-5c?, page-12

1. 9,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 802
    Gotta I appreciate all the info you have always provided. Never worry about peoples position or sentiment as the words are more important to be read from a neutral perspective. I have followed on the sidelines for a long while but VMT never hit a couple of my investment triggers and other companies I was looking at did. I have sort of dodged a bullet but have a lot of hours in research invested.

I like the product and the product sector which makes me very excited by the future of them. Problem is that technology keeps moving the goalposts and makes new entrants cheaper to set up and no baggage but VMT has experience in the markets and contacts but just doesn't get sales volume.

I'm open to a turn around story but I don't play in the cesspit of so called oversold small caps. Oversold small caps getting sold down by a large holder normally have issues unless the seller has another reason. .

The seller if a fund may be because they aren't allowed to own such small cap so are cutting their loss in a quarter where they have probably done well elsewhere and it won't be noticed? May be a change of management of a portfolio in a fund?

Are the investment newsletters still supporting it ? At some point if they choose not to there will be a wave of small holders also exiting as they don't do their own research but

The communication of their strategy has not been good IMO as they haven't executed it well and I am not clear on the reasons or the catalyst that will change this.

I just wish I could see them succeed now in any one sector like delivery bikes , rental, short commute, go-get share bikes etc and that produce enough turnover that they could leverage off and attach another sector all time keeping factory bust and development costs spread over mover vehicles.

They need to get moving as we all thought they had a 1st mover advantage but that has diminished IMO. It is hard to know in exactly what areas they are a leader or just one of the pack. They are not a start up anymore and should have matured and especially learnt to communicate better IMO.

You are right that there is value in the existing infrastructure but it needs management to utilise it now as if it isn't generating $ it is just metal, IP and a office.

Hope it gets a move on as it is the wrong time of year to get hammered unless there is a bounce after. The small holders don't deserve what they are incuring.

The seller is only half the equation- who is the buyer? Are you getting copies of the register or feedback from broker / management as to who they are? Hope they are a supportive buyer and not just a trader.

lastly - just what is the possible news-flow coming in the next 3 months and why won't the seller wait for that?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $58.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $8.972K 64.80K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12685 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.