IMM 1.67% 29.5¢ immutep limited

......good buying opportunity......., page-36

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    a great summary of prr dogbark nice summary - I still expect 10-12c for a couple of weeks and then away we go - quite possible it will run this month but I am trying to be a little conservative. There is no poin in PRR getting daytraders on board as they will just dump in a short time (although I have done a couple of small buy at 10/10.5c and sell at 11.5/12c trades so I guess they do add value!).

In a recent conversation I was asked about my intentions with my holdings and I assumed the person was checking if I was sticking with it but in the same conversation we discussed the lack of large parcels available so now I am wondering if they were 'sounding me out' - probably not but you never know - I believe eG capital would like to have a few small blocks to offer when they start their roadshow - my guess is July on that. The perception certainly is that there is not a lot on offer (I assume these people are talking about more than a few million) anyway it will be interesting over the second half of this year to see what happens.

flowthru - you are spot on about the level of interest - it's on the boards, it's in the brokers, it's even up in Asia (i know of at least 3 who have been picking up small holdings at this stage) but there is good reason with the sector hotting up and he capital raising done and bedded down plus all the developments they have under way reporting something pretty big over the next 6-9 months. Fortunately for me I was caught up in NEOO at the end of last year so I held off on the way down (although I did want to buy) but as I sold out of NEOO and a few others in Jan-March I started buying PRR and a few others since Feb.

I have done a few checks and PRR is still the best fit for my investment criteria and I expect 100% by the end of this year but I am willing to give it till the middle of next year (by which time I expect at least 200%).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.67%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 31.3¢ 29.3¢ $1.323M 4.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 111754 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 61590 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.