APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

good buying signs, page-12

1. 1,088 Posts.
    Many thanks for your well wishes, so greatly appreciated, but please do remember that this is a forum site to discuss APG. Should you wish to communicate with me please note my email address as being [email protected].

Now back to APG.

This very slow but upwards trading movement in APG is very promising indeed. It could perhaps indicate that many (and I understand that not everyone) feel the SP has indeed bottomed out and that we are getting so close to finalising the plant upgrade for the commissioning to soon take place, and perhaps even on time.

Now for a bit of a play on numbers! The SP hit a low of 1.3c only a couple of weeks ago. With the SP trading at 1.7c this morning, that represents a rise of over 30%. The rise has been achieved on very low but improved trading volume and many would say the SP could easily fall just a quickly, but a 30% rise in a very short period is in itself, very much a WOW factor.

Let’s hope the buying interest continues as it really won’t take much more market confidence for the SP to rise to 2.5c or above. This would represent a near 100% rise on the 1.3c we hit recently. Now that would be a big WOW factor and create much more and new market interest.

One can certainly play with the numbers and work them to produce a positive result, however to do that the SP must indeed rise first. We are now seeing this small but positive sign with the APG SP, something we have not witnessed in a while. This is a very promising sign indeed.

Is APG on the verge of making it, or not? That’s been the question for some time now and that’s what spec trading is all about!

Very interesting times ahead.

Cheers to all.

JAWSY:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.