FDL flinders diamonds limited

Stupid prices...Great opportunity!We are at the final support...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Stupid prices...

Great opportunity!

We are at the final support line (2.1c)...which I expect will hold.

If it doesn't however, then some real bargains may appear near-term as the stop-loss brigade action their captial protection strategies down to the next line of support at 1.8, then finally 1.5c.

Hard to believe that just 6 weeks from now, we may well be looking at the next KIM...of course, negative results from the bulk sampling will not do much for their shareprice.

Clearly the region is shaping up as having significant potential, with recent discoveries only continuing to improve the overall picture.

The point however is this; we simply don't know what they have, so buying or selling at this stage is just pure speculation...as such, the wider market melt-down in sentiment is not exactly helping things.

All evidence to date however, suggests they have every chance of success.

Further...another negative for the stock right now is the fact that Shaws Stockbroking (McNeils) are selling into any strength...if I didn't know any better, I would guess another placement was on the cards...but surely not so close to the previous one?

Anyway...if I were FDL, I would be trying real hard to make something of the current exploration and bulk-sampling program real quick and in the process underpin something of a rerating...so that I could tell Shaws (McNeils) once-and-for-all to stick any future placements up their clacker.

Supporters like them are simply not needed...period!

lol...if it were simply dollars they were after...I could have managed a return much higher than what they have menaged so far...but done so by selling fewer shares at higher prices.

They have simply gone about it the wrong way in my opinion...apparently more intent on bludgeoning the shareprice rather carefully managing their selling in a way that doesn't destroy the stock in the process.

Some shares trade at the higher end of valuations, whilst others trade at the lower end...it would appear to me that Shaws, for what ever reason, prefer to see FDL at the bottom end of that range.

This is generally what so called "supporters" do when they want to help out a company with a placement...lol...help themsleves more like it...but as I have already suggested, there is neither the need, nor I suspect the desire for a placement right now.

The bane of all microcap specultive stocks is that at times, certain "supporters" have them over a barrel.

Lets hope that eventually, as the company shifts from micro to macro diamonds, they can equaly shift their market cap from a micro to macro status.

Enough with the winging...on a side issue, I am going to go out on a limb here and make a prediction...

Its not about micro or macro diamonds, commercial grade, or anything like that...its a left field event.

N I C K E L.

Doing a little research over the last few days, I feel their is a real chance the company might have stumbled onto something at Franklyn.

From their recent announcement...

"...This suggests that the overall Franklyn magnetic anomaly may be caused by the intrusion of a dunnite (olivine-rich rock) which has been serpentinised. This body will need to be drill tested to prove its lithology
    and it may contain associated nickel mineralisation."

Now...if this is correct and future drilling confirms such, it is very possible the magnetic anamolies discovered at Franklyn could well be pointing to a possible nickel resource at depth.

The magnetic signature is very large...as such, any form of confirmation could result in a material event for the company.

Something to think about.

Flinders Nickel spin off?

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.