LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

good bye and good riddance to the asx. , page-16

1. 183 Posts.
    My opinion on the matter is it doesn't matter whether the ASX or SGX have more or less manipulation. Prices will be "manipulated" by financial and investment institutions as well as sophisticated investors in order for them to profit which is their whole reason for existence.

However, PB is very much all for the transfer to the SGX - regardless whether the minimum trade is brought down or HFT is introduced. This are all calculated risks that they have considered in going to the SGX.

Also as for cornerstone investors buying in SGX instead of the low price in ASX - for sure there must have been bigger investors buying in on the ASX especially that last few minutes and the auction on Friday. There was HUGE volume traded on that day. They did not wait for the move to SGX IMO. However, the 'move' prsented an opportunity for LNC to go down to very good prices that warranted huge movements of price without sacrificing company fundamentals (i.e. price going down due to massive dilution or massive debt).

Short term - IPO will be just enough to create a stir without influencing a mass sell-off come the SGX listing. I'll guesstimate at 1.7-1.8SGD. With all those shares they've ammassed they could very well create movement upwards of 2.00AUD. Still manipulation but manipulation wherein moms and dads who stuck can make a bit of profit short term.

Long term - IF PB is right in getting exposure to the right investors over in Asia, and a bit of luck with Arck and UCG, we might see a good steady growth towards that $3-$6 mark. This will rest entirely on the company though and not on where it is listed.

In another note, "Wyoming Council Rejects Residents’ Protests Of Underground Coal Gasification Plant". Good start in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.