PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

good bye and good riddance!!, page-36

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hef,

There is no need whatsoever in telling someone off, nor to direct him to sell out of his shares simply because he/she has a different point of view than your own.
    Nor, do I believe that us, as shareholders/owners of the company, have to find the needs of having to find excuses or trying to clarify what is going on, on their behalf. It is up to them to tell us what is going on, not us having to make guesses or build conjectures around it to trying and reassure ourselves that everything is right.

I have been invested in PLV for many years up to the levels of many many six figures amounts of dollars and possibly more than the levels that you may believe in, while I am now looking at countless six figures amount of paper losses, (and I mean countless not just a few), and the last thing I need at this point in time is for the company to become silent all of a sudden, while knowing that one of their major shareholders is selling out.

JP was one of the previous ones that got out and we were all wondering as to why they did so, while we were all happy and excited that they've got out and leaving us to our destiny. And now we can see that they were quite correct in doing what they were doing, while we were the fools, NOT THEM, for believing that they were mad in selling out.

And now we have another one in Cliffs selling out, and you are trying to find excuses for what they are doing. I am lost mate at your comments mate. I really am.

Are you honestly of the belief that, in us ramping with baseless comments and singing praises on their behalf, that we can push the share price up.???

And, if we are in such a good and strong position, why aren't any of the directors and managers going all out an buy big while Cliffs is dumping.??

Reality show mate. That's all.

Anyway, to each his own.

Good luck,
    Buddy134

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.