PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

"Buddy that ship has gone.. they are not putting out...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "Buddy that ship has gone.. they are not putting out announcements solely for ship departures..""

ST,

Maybe not. But it would make a hell of a difference to the market knowing that they are keeping up with their undertakings/promises.

That is what it's called good PR and self promotion. You don't promote yourself by keeping what you are doing all for yourself and secret. And God only knows how much of that self promotion we need if we are to succeed in what we are trying to achieve, and to get ourselves out from the crap that we have suddenly found ourselves in.

That is what made me change my mind about PLV, and eventually made me reach that stage of speaking up. Especially when you can't even get anyone from the company to ring you back, nor wanting to talk to you, and you are shrugged off to Rupert instead.

But, I also know that there will be a time that an AGM will be called because the Corporation Act says that they will have to do so, and where the Board members will have to explain themselves for what they are doing and for what they have been doing in the past to get us into this predicament. You can rest assured of that.

As people here in OZ say, it is when the chooks will come home to roost and for some, the day of reckoning. I am sure that they won't be able to go into a Trading Halt in order to delay that process.

Cheers
    Buddy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.