PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

good bye and good riddance!!, page-71

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Satori,

Contrary to what someone here is suggesting, I have no one on ignore. The reason being that:

1) I do refuse to bury my head in the sand for anyone, nor do I want to live in my own little World so that I can only hear the sound of my own voice singing. And

2) I am participating in an open Forum, and if I want to talk or listen to myself, I'd better leave HC altogether and drive around my farms and watch my cattle growing or getting fat. After all, an open Forum is there for the sole purpose and intent of being able to exchange ideas with one another and, if someone is not prepared to do so, it is my own opinion that he should either sign off altogether or search for another one to participate in what is able to satisfy his/hers needs .

With that, I don't mean that I agree 100% with what AKA is saying, FAR FROM IT LOL. But I believe that the best thing that one can do, is to respond to his comments, (if they are worthy of being answered), in a way that can reduce them to being nothing more than ridiculous and baseless, not just promoting to other people to put him on ignore.

As the saying goes, and if you know what I mean, the best and quickest way to fight a fire is with fire. And if you are a firie, (A bush one), you'd soon know what I mean.

So, give him (AKA) back what he dishes out, if it is worth attacking it that is, and youd' soon realise that, like the fire does when it runs out of fuel, that the heat will quickly subside into nothing. Only then, you will make use of that bit of water that you have, to mop it up.

Finally, and after having explained myself, I believe that AKA has a right to participate in this and any other forums that he wishes to participate in, and it is up to me to either take notice of what he says or not. After all, if we didn't have him posting what he does and us attacking what he writes, this Forum will be dead IMO. Especially if we are to wait for someone from the company to come out with something to keep it alive.

Like it or lump it, I will always call a spade a spade, regardless of the consequences.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.