CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

good-bye not good-buy, page-32

1. 980 Posts.
    (Just food for thought)

About 2 and half months ago Andrew Dash bought shares, now I don't believe someone in the know would have done this if they didn't feel there was something positive to come in the not to distant future.

We all know he's had several years to buy but only chose to do so a few months ago. Who knows he may be just plain stupid or he may just be smarter than some give him credit for.

I will say I don't hold any emmediate action in Queenlsand I do hope I'm wrong but I can't see the current government doing much to make me think otherwise.

The new Qld Government and the approval processes (DERM etc...)I thought things would be different when it came to investments in Queenland but so far it looks as though I'm wrong and very dissappointed with them.

Why?

Well they're way too consumed with sacking people at this stage to have any time to worry about companies who have invested in the State of Queensland.

I only hope when the Qld Government has finished with their sackings there are some staff left to do the job of making the important decision and that there are some decent hard working people left to do the hard work.

It's nothing but a joke when you consider the vast investment made by these companies not to mention the everyday people who have chosen to put their hard earned money into these companies. Campbell Newmans Government need to get on with the job of creating an environment by where companies will want to put their millions and billions into projects in Queensland and at the moment I don't see much evidence of this happening at all!

So Campbell Newman get your act together and start looking after the investments which have been sitting and waiting, for a government that is pro investment in the meantime many of these companies can do is burn huge amounts of money because the last government and now your Government continue to hold them hostage.

It appears all the Newman Government is focussed on is saving money by cutting jobs but like the previous government you're not doing enough to look after or encourage the investors into Queensland, sure there may be jobs that can be cut but don't forget the State in the past 10 years has probably grown by around one million people, there are ambulances that have to be constantly turned away by hospitals because they can't cope with any more emergencies etc... but I won't get into all of the problems sacking staff won't fix.

Like him or hate him, Clive Palmer doesn't even appear to be getting along with the current government and he's one of them (Apparently) but more importantly a large investor in Queensland.

Anyway enough of my rant, 'm sure you get where I'm coming from.

Cheers

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.