FAR 1.04% 48.5¢ far limited

Good bye Woodside..., page-36

1. 3,001 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1117
    I'll take $100 at those odd Szaba! DB

I doubt you would hear a peep out of ZZH or cujo on that bet. Time to put your money where your mouths are. I know cujo did not offer the odds but being the resident know it all and stating the same facts hundreds of times over surely for his/her own benefit would see this as the easiest $100 that he/she ever made.

Common sense dictates that the dispute was aired well within the 60 day period and the Senegal govt is on record advising the parties to come to an amicable agreement. Under such circumstances the Senegal Govt approval would not be forthcoming until the dispute resolution is finalised to their satisfaction.

ZZH, you are a WPL shareholder. Why not use some initiative and put the question to WPL asking them to verify that they have written approval for the sale. No company that I can recall spends AUD$600M on the assumption that they have deemed approval because a 60 day deadline has past knowing that a dispute against the sale was raised within the 60 day timeframe and that the company selling the asset is attending mediation and the dispute to this day still remains unresolved. WPL & COP have completed a business transaction for the sale of a company registered in the Netherlands, subject to the laws of those lands. The sale of the company cannot be blocked by the Senegal govt but the transfer and ownership of the asset within the company is another proposition altogether.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.005(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 48.5¢ 48.5¢ $10.11K 20.85K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 99195 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.