BUY 0.00% 0.4¢ bounty oil & gas nl

in your imagination negative paths dont exist. In reality thats...

1. 286 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29

in your imagination negative paths dont exist. In reality thats a different thing.

You quote BUY and BPH aren't overbought, do you have evidence to back this claim. Why is it that for the last 5 year's where they've had the license and were able to drill, price didn't break through 1c for BUY. Right now it could only be running on hype.

No i haven't seen many companies fail to meet their work obligations and extend their license for 10 years, hoping to retain their license. BPH is clearly on it's last legs and could risk losing this license, like it has its previous licenses. Can I ask you what happened to the EP386 permit? they lost it. In your imaginary world, this concern clearly doesn't exist.

they also don't have to necessarily have to give it to a major. It could easily be given to a more proven oil search company without years of extensions and 0 progress. Maybe to a company with a half functioning website that a high schooler could make better .

you talk about ticking all the right boxes but there are already boxes that haven't been ticked... they failed to meet year 4 work agreements. They're suggesting to remove 3d seismic which weakens their case for a potential drill. They've extended this license at least 3 times already. KP may as well deem this application not worth the risk to his career, and would have plenty of support to reject it.
    Last edited by Nomoneyhereman: 26/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.994M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3205549 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3855399 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.