CSL 0.09% $295.16 csl limited

Hi asx, How many trades.? I assume you mean how many purchased...

1. 1,015 Posts.
    Hi asx,

How many trades.? I assume you mean how many purchased and sold etc..Who cares...i LEAD, not follow.To me i never look at how many trades on a warrant or what others are doing. I do what i want and trade my style, my way and if i am the only one who buys from the market maker, well that be it.
    I analyse a stock and make my own decisions....irrelevant on how many trades are on a warrant etc.. I then select the best warrant either a PUT or a CALL and trade, when i feel it is the time to enter...no matter what others are doing...etc.

Also you are mainly trading with the market maker and there spread....he always has to be a buyer but not a seller. As long as he is there to buy it from me i don't care if others have or not.
    Most times i notice that traders move into a warrant AFTER the move from the bottom..like 1 or 2 days later, waiting for a clear move up and then jump on. I don't, i pick it 1 or 2 days before and anticpate the move in advance...therefore taking a bigger risk,but greater rewards.There are many times i see warrants ready to move and NOBODY is even trading it or bidding etc...yet i am the only one with a bid on.

Take care.

Cheers,

MINOTAUR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$295.16
Change
0.280(0.09%)
Mkt cap ! $141.1B
Open High Low Value Volume
$291.86 $295.16 $289.25 $165.9M 565.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500 $295.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$295.16 3815 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.