CSL 0.76% $299.75 csl limited

Hi Forrest, You DO NOT need activity in a warrant to trade it as...

1. 1,015 Posts.
    Hi Forrest,

You DO NOT need activity in a warrant to trade it as you say.

Well said, who cares about activity, as i keep saying.
    Look at my post on BHP, RIO and NCM yesterday pointing to a PUT play...NCMWZU was 31 cents now at 35 cents. My point is that liquidity is irrelevant to me as i am competing with the Market Maker and yes he is sometimes unfair as he has a 1 to 2 cent spread. If others rely on activity to feel more confident etc....to make a trade, that is there choice.

It is wise to call them as Debono said and ask for a lower entry price in most cases if you push them they will do it.
    Was there much activity yesterday in the PUT play...not much...then why and how did i pick the PUT play on these stocks...because i look at the the situation then and there and make a decision..as i said, i lead and not wait for others to show that there is volume etc...in a particular warrant.

Again posters need to look at the Mother stock, analyse the situation and see if it is a PUT or CALL play...and activity in a warrant is no concern to me, as i make my choice and trade it with the MM.

You enter a Warrant,Option or CFD, because the MOTHER stock is showing me a move about to occur....so volume and liquidity etc...is no concern as long as you pick a good derivative to trade.
    PEOPLE NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE MOTHER STOCK ACTIONS.
    Then you choose a derivative to trade...and if you are the only one buying...who cares as long as you made the right choice.

BE A LEADER, NOT A FOLLOWER as i notice most traders are followers and look to see what others are doing and if there is volume, liquidity etc....WRONG..WRONG..WRONG.

A smart trader makes his own decisions and acts on them irrelevant what others are doing.

PLAN YOUR TRADE, THEN TRADE YOUR PLAN.

Nice to hear from you Forrest...have a nice day.

Cheers,

MINOTAUR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$299.75
Change
2.250(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $144.8B
Open High Low Value Volume
$297.75 $300.00 $297.02 $194.7M 656.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 601 $299.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$299.80 2106 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.