CSL 0.78% $293.00 csl limited

Hi Regular ASX, Just to close this issue. Stop looking at the...

1. 1,015 Posts.
    Hi Regular ASX,

Just to close this issue.

Stop looking at the amount of trades on a warrant and pay attention to the MOTHER STOCK ACTIONS.

Example BHP was at $37.00 yesterday and the PUT warrant BHPVZX was at 39 cents. As BHP dropped today to $35.23 VZX was at 46/47 cents. Or NCM was $34.60 and NCMWZU was at 30 cents...today it has been as high as 35 cents.RIO was $72.00 and RIOWOS was 56cents...today as RIO fell to $67.90 RIOWOS is at 74 cents...18 cent increase.

The Point is no trades on the RIO put yesterday with 0000000 volume etc as you say, yet the warrant has increased and made a nice profit.
    Same as the BHP and NCM warrants.Why do i need to see liquidity or volume of trades on this RIO warrant etc....you don't, just look at the MOTHER STOCK RIO, BHP, NCM and see what it is doing and if it looks to move up or down then choose a call or put derivative and trade it....irrelevant what other people are doing or saying.

To answer your question as "to how to make profit taking the above data "....simple, forget those numbers you carry on about and simply buy the warrant at it's lowest enrty point and try to pick an exit point based on the Mother Stock movements...example RIOWOS at 56/57 cents yesterday so you buy it and sell today at 75 cents, a quick in and out for 1 day.
    To do this look at the graph and see if RIO or BHP looks toppy and looks to have a few days of a drop...then choose a Warrant,Option or CFD and buy at the lowest point then sell a few days later as it has moved.

Who cares what data is and how many trades etc....bottom line is if the MOTHER STOCK MOVES then the warrants move accordingly....that simple.

LEAD AND STOP FOLLOWING...don't make your decisions based on others trades....have confidence in your abilities.

RegularASX, maybe stick to trading shares and forget the Derivatives market....it seems too risky for your taste.

Why buy CSL at $28.45 last week and sell at $30.30 when the warrant went from 56 cents to 69 cents and had a nice profit.
    If i put $15,000 on CSL at $28.45 last week and sell at $30.30 yesterday, profit is $968....if i placed the same $15,000 on CSLVZM at 56 cents and sold at 68 cents profit is $3214...so why would i buy the stock when i make agreater profit on the warrant....and yes there is a bigger risk , but i like that.

Let's take your TLS trade you say you got it at $3.08 and sell today at $3.23 the CALL Warrant TLSWMH was 11 cents and today is at 15.5 cents...a nice profit of 45% in 2 days..that is $11,000 into $15,500, profit of $4,500 the same $11,000 at $3.08 to $3.23 would have made you only a measly $534 only...WOW....!!

So if you could see TLS was going to move up, then you should have baught the CALL Warrant TLSWMH on Tuesday and made a very nice profit...a quick in and out in 2 days...there you go.
    If TLSWMH had zero trades or 10 trades it is irrelevant..TLS moves up then TLSWMH moves up...it's that simple mate.Volume on the warrant is no concern.When the MOTHER STOCK moves, the warrant moves.

Next time you see a move up or down do yourself a favour and look at the Warrants,Options or CFD's to trade and make greater profit...yes it has greater risk as well, but this is why the profit is greater.

All the best regularASX and good luck.

PLAN YOUR TRADE,THEN TRADE YOUR PLAN.

Cheers,

MINOTAUR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$293.00
Change
2.260(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $141.5B
Open High Low Value Volume
$294.00 $294.75 $290.82 $491.6M 1.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8192 $292.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$293.06 12368 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.