CSL 0.78% $293.00 csl limited

RegularASX, Thanks. To finish off...LEAD and NOT FOLLOW means...

1. 1,015 Posts.
    RegularASX,

Thanks.

To finish off...LEAD and NOT FOLLOW means make your own decisions and don't wait for others to determine your trade.If there are no trades on a particular warrant and think it will move, i enter it..therefore i am leading( 1st in ) and not following by waiting to see if others are entering the trade.This is all i mean by the lead comment.
    I am not saying there are any leaders etc...on this site....just posters should take action themselves and not wait to follow others actions.

Regarding CSL last week, you are looking at the right screen, just the wrong time.
    I sit from 10am to 4.30pm everyday watching the screens.When CSL was 28.45 the warrant was 55 cent,did you see this..? No one purchased at that price, if you did you would buy at 55/56 and sell on the high 68/69, is that not a good enough profit..? This happened over the 2 to 5 days as an in and out strategy.I got on here Wednesday and said SELL CSL warrant today at 68/69 cents..so the 55 to 68 trade was there.

Where is TLS today and it's warrant TLSWMH...?TLS was $3.30 and TLSWMH was 17/17.5 cents. From 11 cents to 17cents, is this not a good trade..? Better than trading TLS at $3.08 to $3.30 with the same $15,000...correct.!

Yes, you are correct that 95% don't last over 1 yr...well i am still in the game after 18 yrs and 14 of those yrs watching online.The fund managers do push the markets up or down, i just watch their actions and act on a trade based on the MOTHER STOCK movement.I am not bait and they are no smarter than a good trader, i can personally tell you most fund managers, don't know how to trade they just follow others.

A fund manager who is really good can quit his/her job and work for themselves from home and make millions....WHY DON'T THEY..? I know why..do others know why..?

Let the Fund Managers push stocks up/down...like BHP today, i will be watching and waiting to pounce if it rises too quick it will pull back next week so i will be watching the PUT WARRANTS closely. They can be the real shakers and movers, i just WATCH THEIR FOOTPRINTS AND ACT FOR MYSELF.
    DO you sit all day in front of the screen to see the EXACT spreads as the stock moves..?

To finish off, yes most posters are begginers but,did it occur to you at all, that some members on Hotcopper are smart, savvy, professional traders and make xlnt tips...??

Do this today, follow BHP and see how high it rises, watch the volume and see the market depth and watch to see when sellers start to come in, if it rises further, early next week and as soon as you see depth looking like sellers are coming in, you look at entering a BHP put warrant/option/CFD... when they are at there lowest as you know...example Puts, BHPVZX 32/BHPVZV 76 and BHPWOX 33 cents....

EG;.BHPVZU 30cents...when BHP was $38.40.. DID YOU SEE THIS TODAY ON YOUR SCREEN...even though there has been no trades on it. Watch for a 2/3 day jump up, then a drop on BHP.
    What i do is track these Warrant today/Tuesday next week and look to enter when i feel BHP has topped....based on my chart and market depth analysis....for that given time of day when it happens.

All the best and good luck.

Cheers,

MINOTAUR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$293.00
Change
2.260(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $141.5B
Open High Low Value Volume
$294.00 $294.75 $290.82 $491.6M 1.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8192 $292.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$293.06 12368 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.