CSL 0.76% $299.75 csl limited

good call warrant to trade

1. 1,015 Posts.
    G'day Forrest,

Yes i do remember you and that smart arse Glen whatever.
    Yes i do use the MMA with a 1 to 5 day line and then all the way to 233 day line.Also the MACD as i said back then, these are the best indictors and all the rest are just a waste of time to suck traders into buying the programs..
    So we have the Weighted MMA 1 to 5 to 8 to 13 upto 233 days, MACD with 5 21 7 setting and the RSI 13 with a 75 and 25 signal line.

Do be honset, i just went on trading , have made serious money and got sick of showing idiots on this site back then what to do.Got sick of negative posts at times and those who listened to me made money 90% of the time. People like you and Debono and a couple of others are the only decent posters which i was happy to provide tips for etc... So i left for 6/7 yrs and did not bother.
    Yesterday i decided to see if my account was still valid and it was, so i decided to make a post.
    As you can se my call on CSLVZM has already moved from 55 to 65 cents in the last 2 hrs.
    As you remember i make calls on the day or a couple of days in advance to give posters some time to act.Remember the 3 to 5 day in and out rule.

So far my 1st post back after 7 yrs and the call i made was correct....CSLVZM now at 65 cents from 55 cents from this morning.

Cheers guy....talk to ya soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.