ROL 0.00% 48.5¢ robust resources limited

I reckon that's about enough of your condescension. The facts I...

1. 1,482 Posts.
    I reckon that's about enough of your condescension. The facts I posted are realistic. "A volcano might erupt and blow up the mine" (Hyperbole).

The risks I highlighted are known documented facts, some of which mining companies have previously faced in the Indonesian Archipelagos of which are formed tectonically and are often volcanic.

The islands in that area including Romang, are part of a volcanic island arc that includes the Banda Islands, created by the collision of the Indo-Australian Plate and the Eurasian Plate. Although the nearest volcano has not erupted since 1699 or something.

The islands of Romang and nearby Damar are in fact volcanic. So although remote, your Exaggerated volcano blowing up the mine comment might very well be included in the risk analysis for the viability of setting up a mine and be included in the risk assessment?

An earthquake would be a real risk to consider, a volcano eruption would be at the lowest end of the risk scale.

Anyway its a bit like people posting and telling us not to invest in LGL "LMAO"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ROL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.