GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

good chance gold and silver have bottomed, page-57

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Well this post ended up pretty well timed, the bottom was in and what a rally we've seen since, although took a few months get into gear ;)

"Gold stocks have been absolutely hammered. They will bounce back very hard at some point. Wouldn't be surprised to see the Gold stock indexes double over the next 6-12 months."

It took a little while for the rally to kick off, but it's now moving into high gear.

From similar oversold levels in late 2008 we saw the HUI rally 91% in 4 months. The HUI has already rallied 35% in 2 months (since mid July), to see a similar move to 2008 (which is possible if not likely) we would have to see it run from 525 to 735 (another 40% from here) by December.

In my opinion we are heading toward a bubble phase in the bull market which will see the price of the metals (and related stocks) scream ahead. I wrote a bit of a summary on my blog last weekend for those interested:

Saddle up for bubble phase in Gold & Silver

I check into the Gold forum on HC once in a while, it always seems so quiet. I remember back in 2008/2009 we'd sometimes have pages of new posts in a single day, it was hard to keep up! Hopefully such enthusiasm returns as I think there is still a lot more money to be made by those invested in this sector.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.