EWC 8.33% 1.1¢ energy world corporation ltd

Gday RB,Unfortunately I am not T/A guy. I follow the...

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Gday RB,

Unfortunately I am not T/A guy. I follow the fundamentals of the stock and as my posts in the past have vigorously expounded, my personal view is the current price is a small % of where the price will be in a year or two. My personal fundamental view seems to much in accord with your own.

The information flow from both the Indonesian and Australia projects, supported by physical activity over the next six to nine months will be very active and will hopefully be the catalyst for a return to the dollar + region by the end of 2009.

The company has been loathe to make what ' they believe ' to be unnecessary and inflated announcements over the past year or so, however present and future project circumstances will force this conservative policy to be turned on it's head starting very soon.

One of my guy's at J B Were has even started following the stock and has had one of his energy analysts run the ruler over the numbers. They are impressed. Their words, ' when the physical project work starts on the LNG plant in Indonesia and the new drilling program starts in Australia, this thing will develop significant new followings ' - kind of like a spring at the moment, waiting for a major catalyst to unlock.

Perhapa any resident t/a experts might have a grab at the recent week or so and where we are currently pointed.

Cheers,

Mont

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EWC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $33.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $5.809K 528.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 472358 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1355428 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EWC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.