CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

good close, page-15

1. 2,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    i apologise if i annoyed you with that comment but i think it was in response to bulls running into an electric fence.

dingo37

dingo all those years of driving a truck should have taught you that you never know what's around the corner despite the camber of the road or the slope of the road or whatever.
    Forget your charts. They are readily available with any trading platform.....heck they are even free of charge on numerous sites.
    Don't let people play you mate.....it's you, your truck and the road....forget the dribble on the airwaves...concentrate on what's actually going on in the market mate and you will have many more successful trips.
    focus, focus, focus, focus.....must forget the dribble, must forget the dribble , must forget the dribble..
    get my drift.

All we can do (if we are not traders) is play the odds and hope like hell that when push comes to shove they will stack up, as expected, in our favour.
    Pick up that damn Parker pen and sign on that illusive dotted line....it's not that hard...one step at a time does it...pick up the pen, find the dotted line, put pen to paper, now apply your scribble...easy peasy!

please don't get offended as trading/investing has been my bread and butter for many many years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.