HAW 6.90% 6.2¢ hawthorn resources limited

ok karicoum i shall provide response to youre questionsCurrent...

1. 31,084 Posts.
    ok karicoum i shall provide response to youre questions

Current management better than older management but given the march initial drilling date and then no annoucements regarding the slippage which was put forward to may-june in the quarterly. Seems to me indicates that they dont like giving bad news

So thats a strike against em

Current tentements mt bevan is almost certainly a bonanza waiting to happen and as such buy up big. 20c a share at least in the medium term if all goes well
    Pinjin and erayina ( under researched under commented but worth possibly as much as mt bevan if not more esp eranyina) with the zinc platinum and other minerals present

ELL brings clarke river to the table ive done research there and if qld lifts uranium restrictions then its also a company maker.

The combination of GNL-ELL allows HAW to raise capital more easily
    The vote on the merger the actual paperwork sent out contained additional information including a goal to tap global equity markets and explore further script based acquisitons of small explorers to diversify the company

Exploration program has slipped with no updates or reasons given, this just indicates laziness but if its moving ahead and management fees arent rising to much then it should pay off and then heaps. So im comfortable as long as they get the rigs in the ground and stop pushing the date further out

The JV of pinjin eraynia is a good move. ANd then theres the newmont farmout that has massive potential as well

All is good , i am not liking the sudden appearence of rampers who havent done much research and are obvioulsy just hyping it with excessive enthusaism same happened with lets see MAK, RRS, RAU, MUL and all the others they bundled into became sudden experts then got out and all interest ceased.

I see the eraly stages here but this is also indicative of a mssive run up coming to as happened. Might be a good time to take profits if it surges to 30c. Not all the stock but a portion to lock in profits as any smart investor would do then a trailing stop from there.

On balance the promised progress is happening but there are some pot holes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.