VBA 0.00% 35.5¢ virgin blue holdings limited

good couple of days

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi All,

Would be good to get some interest back in VBA, there has not been much posted over the past couple of months.

Fundamentally this is a great company. There has been a lot of fanfare surrounding the re-branding and Branson and Borghetti both claim to have some big ideas up their sleeve, and as a company virgin never fail to impress.

I ONLY fly Virgin, although Virgin tend to be cheaper on most routes I fly, I now find myself flying Virgin even when they are more expensive, I just love the Company. From the days when I was a travel agent I used to sell WAY more virgin than any other company, and always sold the benefits of flying with Virgin.If not only just because Qantas ripped the Australian public off for way too long, and Virgin has made it possible for everyone to fly now. It is amazing that domestic travel is cheaper in Australia now than it was 10 years ago! Go figure.

So reply to this post guys and let's get some interest back, don't underestimate the power of HotCopper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.