VBA 0.00% 35.5¢ virgin blue holdings limited

PcockleyThanks for sharing your Xp with us. I though i may as...

1. 396 Posts.
    Pcockley

Thanks for sharing your Xp with us. I though i may as well share something similar. I travel a lot for my job, and back in earlier 2000, i tried to fly QAN as often as i can coz of the points of coz. But after a few delays and cancellation and a very very bad experience, i completely switch to VBA.

THis is what happen, i was supposed to fly from melb to Devonport, but due to heavy fog, the plane was diverted to launceston, fair enuff. When we arrived there, there was supposed to be a bus waiting to take us to devonport. But nothing was arranged for over 1 hour, and zero customer service. After over 1 hour the bus arrived and we left the airport and in 10 mins the bus broke down. Everyone waited in the bus for another 1.5h for another bus.

Then we finally arrived at Devonport airport, of coz its already 1am in the morning with no taxi service. The rest of us with no one to get pick up was simply driven to the middle of the town and left by ourself. (time: 3am)

I swear I will never set foot on QAN plane ever again. this is a true story!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.