VBA 0.00% 35.5¢ virgin blue holdings limited

good couple of days, page-30

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Damo,

You're such a smart person, so I'm wondering if you could answer a few questions to assist me in the assessment of VBA from a future investment point of view? (Yes or No answers should suffice).

1) Is VBA's current "game change" plan a good or a bad thing?
    2) Would VBA be in a better position (going forward) if it had just done nothing, and continued with being 100% risked to the leisure market?
    3) Is Air NZ stupid for taking up a 14.99% position in VBA?
    (if answering yes, is the AirNZ position a good or bad thing for VBA? - you might have to elaborate a little here)
    4) Do you think the Etihad/Air NZ/Delta/Hawaiian Airlines alliances/code share will result in more "bums on seats" for VBA? if answering yes, could this possibly result in a consistently higher revenue load factor for VBA? (above it's current levels)
    5) Is JB's game change plan of increasing it's market share of the higher margin corporate/government clientele a bad idea?
    6) Is addressing the in flight food offering by forming an alliance with celebrity chef Luke Mangan a good thing or a bad thing?
    7) Will the planned overhaul of the Frequent Flyer program potentially drive more revenue to VBA?
    8) Do you think JB has implemented the above changes (amongst a list of other changes not mentioned) with the sold aim (and no other reason) of "self promoting himself"?

There are so many more questions i could ask, which your insight would be greatly appreciated, however I'm comfortable that the above 8 questions will give me a clearer picture on whether my stake in VBA is reasonably safe for the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.