NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

good day, page-22

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    TBE I'm happy to see yourself and others with a more negative view on NBS continue to post. Would be a bland old board if all posters were in agreement on a stock.

And I particularly like to hear the reasoning behind those who are selling, or have sold, a stock. Gives me an insight into how those on the selling side see the stock at a given point. Then I can assess whether they're seeing something I'm not, or just reacting to what news is out there differently. Or if it is simply a matter of them investing over a different timeline or having a greater aversion to risk.

I always want to hear what the sellers are thinking. In the same way I want to hear what those continuing to hold a stock I'm thinking of selling are thinking. The more views the merrier, so long as they're constructive and not just of the "you guys don't know what you're talking about/I'm right and you're wrong" variety. Those ones bore me and add nothing to the discussion, other than to establish the poster as someone whose views I can take with a grain of salt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.