NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

good day, page-24

1. 1,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Sarcasm aside OOpeek, I wouldn't say I'm an expert on algorithmic trading. But check the quiet day thread where someone has given quite a nice explanation. To paraphrase, it's used to execute trades over time without shifting the share price (up or down) too much. The only thing that will significantly affect the SP is supply/demand.

It's true that I became an avid reader of this thread because I saw the name ETC pop up and remembered them from ol' times. Of course that made me wary, but it's the last 6 months worth of information that have really given me negative views on the current incarnation. At the beginning of the nexbis era, the only down-side was it seemed too good to be true. The information of the last couple of months has just made me more and more sure that is the case.

May I ask what your broker is saying in his/her regular updates? And their opinion on the annual report?

For holders sake, I really hope it all works out and cash rolls in etc. I'll be the first to eat my words and watch jealously as you buy a ferari ;)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.