ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

good day, page-7

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Totally agree Jdog, Mav and Tatok. They have no concern for the shareholders at all. They will tell you what you want to hear, whether its true false or other wise.

Katok thank god BPT are the operators of 855 because if ICON had the job we WOULD be 0.2-0.3 cause they could not find oil or gas at a service station.

They are going to run out of cash sooner or later and if they are going to treat shareholders like this, when it comes to capital raising people have long memories and i will not be propping up their over paid life styles. They can go to buggery.

No updates on GSA,receiving terminals chinese end(most probably another bloody hoax),Stanwell and 626,gasseds bonus MAROON puddle of oil,Victorias gippsland development and so on and so on.

They should be selling used cars this mob of useless rabble, cause they shore have the ethic for it.

All i can say is thank godness for bpt, cause without them we are up .hit creek without a paddle, good luck to all because by jesus we need it.CHEERS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.